Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hello all! I am John Little, and I have created this blog to further my goals as a writer. I will be posting various things in this blog including creative thoughts, questions, personal reviews of books, pieces of my writing, upcoming projects that I am working on, and various other tidbits. In the spirit of creativity I am also opening this blog to my closest friends, without whom I would not be who I am today. I believe they all have something they can contribute, be it art, opinion, or just a healthy dose of madness.

I wanted to start this blog off with a helpful quote from one of my all time favorite people, Albert Einstein, “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” And in that spirit I now claim this space a place of thought, critique, expression, and imagination. Behave accordingly. Have fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh John, as always I'm a huge fan of your words... "or just a healthy dose of madness." Brilliant (imagine those Guinness commercial guys saying that). A great phrase to draw me in, and want to join the madness. Looking forward to what's to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate it. I am still working on just setting the blog up. There are a lot of features that I haven't figured out yet. I am going to start adding in Writing prompts as soon as I finish making a page just for it. I think most people would enjoy that.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, writing prompts are great! They'd help the group the next time we're sitting around trying to ponder up a new 'assignment.'

      Delete