Sunday, December 1, 2013

D&D Blog








I will shortly, which may be tomorrow or a month from now, be starting a Dungeons and Dragons blog. I have been running a campaign for over a year now and have been told by the players that I needed to write it all down. It is quite the crazy tale. So! I will be attempting to serialize the tale via blog posts. Character sheets will be posted with character details as they appear and group drawings and maps will be posted as well as they are created. This will probably mean more to my friends then this blog haha. We shall see. Thoughts welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Oh John! The blog already means a lot to us! Ye of so little faith! Admittedly I do have a lot of stuff that I could post if that blog were up right now, and I KNOW Patrick does. . .

    ReplyDelete